Industry Solutions for VET Fee Help & FEE Help Providers
Go on doing what you love - we remove the complexities of VET Fee Help (VFH) and Fee Help (FH) reporting via comprehensive documentation & training
Wisenet is Australia's leading provider of integrated Vet Fee Help (VFH) and Fee Help (FH) reporting tools
Wisenet removes the complexity of VFH and FH reporting. When combined with our comprehensive documentation and training, we offer our Customers an easy path to generating revenue from an entirely new market of domestic students.
Create and deliver VFH compliant course offerings
- Generate Commonwealth Assistance Notices (CANs)
- Export and submit VFH reports to government authorities
Wisenet contains all the relevant data collection fields and reporting mechanisms allowing RTOs to manage their VFH and FH obligations. Compliance managers can easily produce reports for submission to the relevant authorities.
Our team of industry experts can assist you to ensure you are recording the correct information and maintain compliance.
For more information on how Wisenet allows RTOs to manage their VET Fee Help and Fee Help reporting, visit our free Resource Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions about VFH and FH
What is VET Fee Help?
VET Fee Help (VFH) is an Australian Government initiative that allows eligible students to pay part of all of their course fees via a government loan known as VET Fee Help Assistance. This is specific to vocational education and training (VET) of higher levels (diploma and above).
What do I need to do as a VFH provider?
To access VFH assistance, a student must be:
- Eligible for VFH assistance
- Studying with a VFH approved provider
- Studying a VFH approved course
What is FEE Help (FH)?
FEE Help (FH) is a Commonwealth government loan initiative that allows eligible students to pay all of or part of their tuition fees. This is specific eligible students enroled in registered FEE Help providers or Open Universities Australia (OUA).
Students are eligible for FEE Help if they:
- Are studying at an approved FEE-HELP provider (approved provider) or through Open Universities Australia (OUA)
- Are enrolled in an eligible unit of study by the census date for that unit
- Are either:
1) An Australian citizen, or
2) A permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the UoS)
- Are a permanent visa holder who is undertaking bridging study for overseas-trained professionals, and will be resident in Australia for the duration of the study
- Have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit
- Can provide: Meet one of the following tax file number (TFN) requirements:
- A valid Tax File Number, or
- A Certificate of application for a TFN