Jobs at Wisenet
Full Stack Developer - .NET10 April 2018
As a member of the product development team you will assist in the delivery of awesome, progressive software solutions for the education industry.
Successful candidates will likely have a minimum of 3 years experience in a professional capacity and a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Commercial experience in a similar position, preferably with DevOps practices
- Must have professional experience working as an active participant in an Agile team
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo & Git (or equivalent)
- Strong skills with C# / .NET Framework & .NET Core
- Experience with React/Angular
- Experience with Node & NPM
- Current AWS and/or Microsoft certification will be highly regarded
- Must have a desire for continuous learning and professional development
- An excellent learning culture is present here providing a great opportunity for the right candidate
You are a proactive technologist with a passion for SaaS products and Agile delivery. You will have experience/interest in DevOps practices, don't believe in re-inventing the wheel, enjoy working on the full range of development tasks, don't shy away from owning your work and have a 'can do' attitude. Critically, you must be able to communicate solutions and issues effectively with the team, the business and stakeholders. We're not looking for Lone Wolves.
This is a great opportunity that will offer you long-term personal and professional development with competitive compensation. Applications will only be accepted from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work permanently in Australia. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
We look forward to hearing from you!